Well look who just received ‘The Versatile Blogger’ Award!! Me, me, me!!! I have to admit that it is a nice surprise…as I’ve never received an award for anything before. I’ve actually had it for a couple hours now, and I’ve been trying to think of a nice, but short acceptance speech.
This is pretty huge after all….
But I digress.
The first action I must take is to thank Anamaris, as she is the fellow blogger that nominated me. Her blog Chef It Yourself has some great Latin-Caribbean dishes with pics that make your mouth water!
The second task that lies before me is to tell you 7 thing about me that you might find interesting. Hmmm…
1) I’m addicted to Google. Literally. If I’m watching TV, listening to the news, or in conversation, and there’s something that I don’t know about or understand…I Google it. Example…I had a friend that was taking a trip to the Seychelle Islands. I knew nothing about them….Google to the rescue!!!
2) Before I die, I’d like to visit Greece and Hong Kong.
3) I was very addicted to ’24′, and was totally heartbroken, sad, upset, and depressed when the series came to an end. In saying that, there’s a rumor that there will be a feature length movie made and it’s gonna be in theater’s within the next couple years. I don’t think I can bring myself to see it because I don’t think it will do the T.V. show justice. Kinda like ‘Sex in The City’.
4) When I was younger I was a model and had the honor of not only meeting Ralph Lauren, but I was also able to walk in his fashion show. Major.
5) I’m totally addicted to fashion and haute couture. I just wish my bank account understood my need to be fabulous and completely fashion forward on a daily basis. In saying that, I would love to switch lives for 1 day with Rachel Zoe (stylist extraordinaire), as I think making other people look fabulous would be a major kick in the ass!
6) I have a 23 year old son.
7) I have a wonderful boyfriend named Joe, that I’ve been living in sin with for the past 3 years.
Now for the fun part. I get to nominate a few fellow bloggers that I enjoy visiting and reading on a regular basis….
I really love Tonya’s blog What’s on My Plate. Straight outta Toronto, this blog has some pretty cool restaurant reviews, as well as a plethora of great recipes!
Another one of my fav’s is Mangos Chili and Z. Lea Ann is located in the Denver area (like me!) and she has some fab recipes. Along with said recipes, she talks about her favorite wines, and has restaurant reviews from a few places around the country.
Ok. I just love this blog…Gimmeyummy! It has recipes, restaurant reviews, nice food pics (especially since she got her new camera), cursing (doesn’t bother me if it doesn’t bother you), interesting experiences, super cute boyfriend pics, and as a bonus she has multiple instances of cracking open ‘twin eggs‘! Too funny….yet, kinda creepy. I tell ya…when she gets pregnant, she’s gonna have multiples…
Anyway. Once again, I need to thank Anamaris for the award.
I am honored.